To become an international quality Dietitian Professional Program of excellence with entrepreneurial qualities in the prevention and treatment of metabolic syndrome to achieve a competitive edge at ASEAN level by the year 2027.
- Run an international quality dietitian professional program of excellence with entrepreneurial qualities.
- Develop international quality research on prevention and treatment of metabolic syndromes and disseminate research findings through scientific publications;
- Run community service which aims at preventing and treating metabolic syndrome to improve community health status; and
- Build a partnership with national and international institutions to improve the quality of education, research, and community service.
- Produce graduates of excellence who are competent in conducting independent nutrition practice and with entrepreneurial qualities and posses a competitive edge at national and ASEAN level.
- Conduct international quality research in the prevention and treatment of metabolic syndrome and disseminate the research report through scientific publications.
- Produce efficient technology through the implementation of community service with the objective of improving community health status.
- Increase partnership with national and international institutions in the context of professional education, research, and community service.